Our client is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. For this client we are in search for a Project Engineer.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation. And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil this position. Your new challenge.
As a Project Engineer you have an all-encompassing role to cover the project(s) from the design phase right through to execution offshore.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Prepare project specific drawings, procedures (e.g. installation procedures, task risk assessment, work methods, etc.) for the projects and tenders.
- Warrant that the engineering procedures/plans comply with contractual- industry- and local requirements;
- Preparing scopes for subcontracts and review and evaluate subcontracts;
- Review, prepare planning for project preparation and execution;
- Operationally assist with project execution preparations/processes;
- Identify and arrange project equipment/materials requirements;
- Prepare and arrange for all administrative tasks on project base, as required;
- Possible participate in offshore jobs as part of the operation team in the function of Field Engineer.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in engineering, design and AutoCAD;
- Fully conversant in English verbally and in writing;
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities;
- A team leader with practical approach and good communication skills;
- Social team player with hands-on attitude;
- Keen and analytical.
Working for ProStruct. We offer an informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic international environment and secondary benefits. Interested? We understand if you’ve become enthusiastic about this job. You can contact us for more information or apply directly.
ProStruct is een nationaal en internationaal opererend personeelsbemiddelingsbureau binnen de Civiele techniek, Offshore, Bouw en Techniek.
We zijn gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van vakspecialisten op MTS, HTS en Academisch niveau naar midden en hoger kader functie bij aannemers, Ingenieursbureaus, overheden, wooncorporaties en industriële bedrijven.
ProStruct is een organisatie die de kandidaat en opdrachtgevers samen brengt en hierin kiest voor een duurzame relatie.