Our client is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries.
For this client we are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of Project Manager. Main areas of responsibilities:
- You are overall responsible for controlling and executing commercial contracts with clients for cable lay installation, including EPIC projects. You will maintain close contact with your clients and ensure the execution of the project according to the required specifications as stipulated in the contract.
- Authorized to make available any resource necessary for successful completion of the project
- Authorized to act as Company Representative and “Single Point of Contact” with Client
- Responsible for the operational and financial reporting/execution of the project, in compliance with company’s procedures and contractual requirements
- Establish project organization, responsibilities and authorities
- Participate in/perform project handover and contract review
- Ensure that the general objectives, legal/commercial consequences and scope of work are clearly understood, adequate resources are made available and the agreed scope of work is fulfilled to the clients’ specification by the project team
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and final approval of the document deliverables;
- Supervise and ensure that all project personnel within the project organization carry out their tasks in accordance with delegated authority and responsibility
- Responsible for purchase of identified required project equipment/materials
- Ensure timely mobilization of competent personnel and suitable equipment
- BSc/MSc degree (Civil and/or Mechanical Engineering)
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Project Manager in offshore installation works
- Excellent command of the English and preferably also German language, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and experience in engineering, design and 3D CAD Programs
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations for the offshore industry
- Excellent management and negotiation skills
- Proven people management skills and solid commercial awareness
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- A strong and decisive team leader with practical approach and good communication skills
- Willing to travel abroad to clients and offshore to our vessel.
We offer: We offer an informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic international environment and secondary benefits. Interested? Have you become enthusiastic by this position? Please apply by sending us your resume and motivation.
ProStruct is een nationaal en internationaal opererend personeelsbemiddelingsbureau binnen de Civiele techniek, Offshore, Bouw en Techniek.
We zijn gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van vakspecialisten op MTS, HTS en Academisch niveau naar midden en hoger kader functie bij aannemers, Ingenieursbureaus, overheden, wooncorporaties en industriële bedrijven.
ProStruct is een organisatie die de kandidaat en opdrachtgevers samen brengt en hierin kiest voor een duurzame relatie.